Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to when Users:
- Visit our site
- Subscribe to the newsletter
- Fill out a form
- Interact with the site in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Website.
Users may be asked for, as appropriate: name, email address, mailing address, and/or phone number. Users may, however, visit our Website anonymously. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users, type of connection being used to access our Website, such as the operating system, Internet service provider’s information, and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Hashmi Group may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information provided by Users helps us respond to the customer service requests and support needs, more efficiently
- To personalize User experience: We may aggregate User information to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website
- To improve our Website: We may use feedback provided by the Users to improve our products and services
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Website features
- To send Users the information they have agreed to receive about topics of interest to them
- To send periodic emails
How we protect Users’ information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Users’ personal information and data stored on our Website. As with data security, there are limits to its effectiveness and we indemnify ourselves in the event of an attack that is difficult to defend against. We also will do our best to retrieve any data that is lost as per available resources.
Sharing personal information of Users
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding Users with our subsidiaries, our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
By using this Website, the Users signify their acceptance of this policy, which may be modified from time to time.